Friday, December 6, 2013

Some musings on my recent trip....

Recorded in the postings below are some musings on my recent solo-backpacking trip to Japan and Taiwan. Had initially just wanted to post the pics and add in some captions. But the writing part just grew, and before I knew it, it had taken on a life of its own, until it became more like a journal.

For best effect, read from the first post (which is titled  "The Train Rides" dated 27 Nov 2013) upwards. U can use the navigation bars on the right panel to help u...

Before u embark on the reading, be forewarned that some parts contain 'freudian' elements that can be deemed too hard to swallow for the prudes out there. Definitely not for the faint-hearted! So proceed at ur own risk. If u think it may offend ur sensibilities, I suggest u exit this site or just browse through the pics....

There's still the Taiwan part which I will continue with when I have time. So keep ur eyes peeled here for the sequel. Akan Datang! In the mean time, feast ur eyes on the pics.....



Disclaimer: recorded here are my own personal musings, with no intention to denigrate anyone....so no trolling or flaming pls....

any comments (good or bad) can reach me at aegeansea09@gmail.com




the three bundles I returned with: my trusty backpack (background), daybag(front) and a small bag containing this best-seller bread bought from Taipei airport